NEDCO’s Small Business Financing service is geared towards supporting micro, small and medium size enterprises in achieving their business’ goals. Our loan process assists clients to be financially capable and competitive, whilst ensuring their business operations are compliant with the requirements specific to their sector.
We provide financial services for a wide range of businesses with the exception of primary agriculture, gambling and the purchase of alcohol. Select either the Loan Application or Loan Discussion buttons to start the process of meeting your business’ financial needs and becoming a NEDCO client. Over the last nineteen (19) years we have assisted thousands of entrepreneurs to establish, build and expand their businesses and we look forward to helping you do the same.
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Success of your business depends primarily on your access to financial support. At NEDCO, our Business Relationship Officers will discuss the viability of your business to determine the most suitable financing options for your business needs
- Primary agriculture: Crop cultivation, animal husbandry and fishing
- Real estate development: Construction/Renovation of private/commercial dwellings for rental/resale
- Gambling and related activities: Casino, Member’s club
- Alcohol Retail: Bars
NEDCO offers loans UP TO $250,000 for first time borrowers and UP TO $500,000 for repeat borrowers.
* All loans are subject to normal lending criteria.
The maximum repayment period is:
- General Loans - 5 years
- Stock Loans - 3 years
- Maxi Taxi Loans - 6 years
Loans and fees can be repaid via:
- Cheques and debit cards ONLY at NEDCO offices
- Online bank transfer
- Bank deposits at any First Citizens Bank
- Bill Express
- Our website