Caribbean Industrial Research Institute (CARIRI)
The National Entrepreneurship Development Company Limited (NEDCO) and the Caribbean Industrial Research Institute (CARIRI) executed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on February 8, 2021. The Parties will cooperate to provide Training, Business Advisory Services, Mentorship, Networking Opportunities and other support services for:
- Individuals enrolled in the CARIRI IDB Idea Advisory Service.
- NEDCO’s clients who may be eligible to participate in the CARIRI IDB Idea Advisory Service.
The International Labour Organization (ILO) and the National Entrepreneurship Development Company Limited signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on July 5th 2019. This collaboration allows NEDCO to offer an enhanced training package designed for entrepreneurs interested in starting, improving and expanding their businesses via the Start and Improve Your Business Programme (SIYB).
The SIYB programme was developed by the ILO in the early 1990s. The objective of the programme is to develop the potential small-scale entrepreneurs who wanted to start, improve and expand their businesses.
The SIYB programme is structured in four separate yet interlinked training packages;
- Generate Your Business (GYB)
- Start Your Business (SYB)
- Improve Your Business (IYB) and
- Expand Your Business (EYB)