NEDCO remains committed to continuously enhancing and developing the entrepreneurial community in Trinidad and Tobago, and providing SMEs with the critical tools required for engendering success. To maximize this entrepreneurial potential, the organization has designed specific entrepreneurship training programmes aimed at developing the core competencies of not only the business, but also the individuals behind the business. To this end, training is an important aspect of the services the organization provide for its clients. Also, the types and content of the training provided would be dependent on the specific needs of clients.
The main training programmes offered at all our NEDCO Centres nationwide include but are not limited to the following:
- Strategies for Success
- Record-Keeping & Cash Management
- Basic Business Skills
- Marketing for SMEs
- Importing and Exporting
- Effective Management Techniques
- Stock Control and Promotion
- Characteristics of Entrepreneurs
- Total Quality Management
- A to Z of Running a Small Business
NEDCO's training programmes are developed based on the premise that both existing and potential entrepreneurs can be trained. The main objectives of our training are:
- To provide quality entrepreneurial training to strengthen existing businesses and assist start-ups.
- Catalyze support for and increase the visibility of entrepreneurship in the communities
- Provide support for advancement within the growing field of entrepreneurial training and education.
Entrepreneurs are encouraged to make the best of all training opportunities as it contributes to both the progress and stability of business enterprises.
For more information on our training programmes, contact an ETIIC Office near you today!